- High quality, flexible teaching.
- Professional seminars and lectures.
- Quality tutors, carefully chosen by The National Piping Centre.
- Anywhere, anytime learning.
- Constant support and guidance via online interaction with staff.
Complete beginner. Chapters 1-15 of the National Piping Centre Highland Bagpipe Tutor Book 1 running on a 10 week cycle.
Advanced beginner. Completing the remainder of the National Piping Centre Highland Bagpipe Tutor Book 1 (chapter 15 – 26), running on a 10 cycle.
Intermediate. Made or making the transition to bagpipes, and being familiar with different types of tunes and time signatures. Knowledge of all embellishments. Equivalent to CLASP Grade 3, or North American Grade 4/5.
Advanced intermediate. Familiar with 4 part tunes in most time signatures. A little knowledge of piobaireachd. Roughly of CLASP Grade 2/3 or North American Grade 2/3.
Proficient. Good knowledge of different types of tunes. CLASP Grade 1 or North American Grade 1 and above.